Get behind the wheel and indulge in an adrenaline fuelled classic car day starting at Brooklands, home to the world’s first purpose-built race track and nestled in the Surrey countryside.
Enjoy a late lunch at The Dabbling Duck cafe, a beautiful café restaurant situated in the picturesque village of Shere, a few minutes from Guildford and within the Surrey Hills area of outstanding natural beauty.
The day will be rounded off with a beautiful tasting menu with wine pairing created by Executive Chef William Drabble, at the hotel’s Michelin-starred restaurant Seven Park Place.BOOK NOW
This package includes:
- Classic car experience: a 2.5 hour driving route through the picturesque countryside of the Surrey Hills/South Downs
- Drive to Brooklands and back to London
- Lunch at The Dabbling Duck
- Dinner at Seven Park Place, our Michelin-starred restaurant
- Luxurious overnight stay
- Full English breakfast
- Use of complimentary Handy phone with unlimited local and international calls, unlimited data and Google maps
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Available from 1st June until 31st October 2019.
Package rate of £990.50 based on 2 sharing.
Terms and Conditions apply.